Tuesday, November 19, 2013

9 Things you may not WANT to know about me: Mom Edition

Oh Facebook, you are at it again with your amazing memes. I will play this game. However, here is a list of things you may not WANT to know about me- Mom Edition.

1. I hate to hear my baby cry not because I am so sad for her but because crying is annoying.

2. I hate to hear my 3 yr old whine not because I am sad for her but because whining is even more fucking annoying than crying.

3. I carry hemorrhoid cream with me at all times.

4. Sometimes I give my kids Chicken Nuggets.

5. Every time I give my kids Chicken Nuggets I give myself some too.

6. I take pride in the fact that my 3 year old calls people "Shorty" and uses 'syke' appropriately.

7.  When we play Beauty Salon I have an alter ego named Charlene. And I think it is an Oscar worthy performance.

8. My youngest was 13 months old before I had a printed picture of her.

9. This list was going to be longer but my 'roids are acting up.


No comments:

Post a Comment