Monday, November 25, 2013

Fo real being Thankful

Okay, on a little bit more serious of a note. I truly do think that being thankful for what you have is of the utmost importance and it is one of the most important things to teach our children. And, I am very thankful, very.

Here are some of the things that I am most thankful for...

I am thankful for nap time. I am also, thankful for the extra 20 minutes my baby will play in her crib after nap time. I am thankful that both my children are asleep by 7:30 every night. I am also thankful that I have accepted being a loser and that my normal bedtime is before 9:00 pm.

I am thankful for vodka. And I am thankful for lemons that cancel out the taste of vodka. I am also thankful for red wine and the fairies that make my purple tongue disappear over night. I am thankful Cov doesn't drink coffee because then we would need two pots.

I am thankful for leggings. Oh so, very thankful. I am thankful I don't have to wash my hair everyday- that would be a bitch. I am thankful for the Real Housewives of ______ for enriching  my soul and exercising my brain daily.

I am thankful for my family. They are pretty fucking awesome. I am thankful that Cov makes me more laid back. And I know he is thankful that I make him more uptight. I am thankful that Sloan is starting to get sarcasm & use it. And, I am thankful that there is time for Harlow to grow out of her bitchy mood swings.

I am thankful for all my friends. I am thankful that they are just as big of assholes as me even though some are closet assholes.

I really am truly thankful for all the people in my life. And I am super thankful for all the people that aren't in my life.

So, here's to being thankful. Have a great Thanksgiving. I hope you all eat, drink and laugh too much.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment