Tuesday, November 5, 2013

First Blog Post....

I mean, I sit here and I am contemplating what my first real blog should be, on this new journey that I feel like I should take.
Should it be a brief bio about me? Sounds like a turn off. Should it be why I am doing this? I have no fucking idea. Should it be the best parenting story I’ve ever had? Can’t think of ANY right now. Should it be about how much I love my kids? Well, I don’t right this second. Should it be about how my story will enhance your daily life? Doubtful.
I don’t know where to start. So, I will start with my favorite knock, knock joke.
"What do you call a line of rabbits walking backwards?"
'A Receding Hare line.”
It’s my go-to. Don’t judge me for it. If it makes you feel any better, I think the world punished me for this being my go-to joke for so many years. My husband is bald. Very, very bald. 
I’ll be around sharing my story, my jokes and fodder about my life, kids, marriage and drinking. Ranting and raving, all while being too honest and cussing a fucking lot. If it sounds like fun, please join me. 
Feel free to follow me on Twitter or like my facebook
The biggest motherfodder of them all.
s

No comments:

Post a Comment